Hello everyone! I’m super excited to share a fun project with you today for the Miss Kate Cuttables and Peachy Keen Stamps co-blog hop. For my project I made a little mini album. I used the Zoo Fun Bundle file from Miss Kate and stamped the faces on the zoo babies with Peachy Keen Stamps!
Here’s a quick video of my Zoo Day mini album.
Here’s what you need to know about all the great prizes available during the blog hop.
BLOG CANDY GOODNESS:
- EACH DAY Miss Kate Cuttables is giving away a file to EVERYONE who comments and Follows on the Design Teams’ hop post. Be sure to comment on THIS post and FOLLOW my blog!!
- For your FREE file code, email TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com (after commenting and Following my blog – this will be confirmed before code is sent)
- GRAND PRIZE by Miss Kate Cuttables is a $25.00 Gift Certificate to someone who hops with us each day this week by commenting and following each blog on the hop. Don’t miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- EACH DAY Peachy Keen Stamps is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate! One person will be chosen who has hopped to each blog for that day, left a comment on each blog, and FOLLOWED each blog.
- GRAND PRIZE by Peachy Keen Stamps is a $75.00 Gift Certificate to one lucky person who follows the hop each day, comments on each blog post, and Follows each blog. Don’t miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- For extra chances at the GRAND PRIZE, LIKE Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page and JOIN the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria Facebook Group. Don’t forget to LIKE the Peachy Keen Stamps page on Facebook and join The Peachy Place group too!