Welcome to the “You’ve Got Mail” Blog Hop! This is day two of the blog hop. You should have arrived here from Mary’s blog.
For the blog hop I created a pocket style card. I used design paper from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection. I love the stamps in this set. I used seven different stamps on this card. I used the stamps on the front of my card to resemble mail postage.
On the inside of the card I stamped my sentiment on a tag inside the pocket.
Now for some blog candy! I am giving away a My Minds Eye “Moments” 6 x 6 paper pad. To enter just leave a comment on this post. I will draw a random winner on Tuesday, May 21.
Thanks for stopping by! You’re next stop is Jennifer! Here’s the blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way.
SUNDAY TEAM “YOU’VE GOT MAIL” BLOG HOP
1. Mary – http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Ginger – Your Here!
3. Jennifer – http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/ Next
4. Sharon – http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
5. Kristin – http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
6. Deanna – http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Karen – http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
8. Shawnee – http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
9. Gloria – http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
10. Amanda – http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
11. Julie – http://www.readysetstamp.com/
12. Nicole – http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
13. Rachelle – http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
14. Jeri – http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/