Happy Saturday and welcome to my blog and the Stampin’ Up Blog Hop! It’s a short hop with just 10 stops. you should have arrived here from Shirl’s blog.
I have a super easy card to share with you today. I created a Thank You card. Everything that I used to create the card is from Stampin’ Up except for the buttons and the yellow background paper. The buttons are from my stash and the yellow background paper is Bo Bunny.
I used Very Vanilla as my card base. Tis is the best cream colored Cardstock around! I also created my banner using the new Pennant Punch and the coordinating Pennant Parade Stamp Set. I stamped my sentiment on the front using the Vintage Verses Stamp Set. I also added some dimension to my banner with Stampin’ Up dimensionals! These are the best!! Love these!
Janis is your Stampin’ Up contact for this blog hop. So if you see any items used in our projects tat you just can’t live another second without, please contact her and place an order. She would love to hear from you.
You can shop with JANIS via her Stampin’ Up online store at:
Or contact her via phone or email at
Janis Lenora Lewis
Thanks for stopping by! Now on to PinkLadyCrafter!
Here’s the entire blog hop list in case you get lost along the way:
3. Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
4. Nana http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/
5. Rachelle http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
6. Tara http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
7. Shirl http://creationbyshirl.blogspot.com/
8. Ginger http://mysistersscrapper.com/. (You are here!)
9. PinkLady Crafter http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/ ( Next)