I’m so glad you could join us today for our “Your the Man” Blog Hop! We have divided the Cardz TV Design Team into a Saturday Team and a Sunday Team, so grab your favorite beverage, sit back and relax, and get ready for some fun, inspiration, and the chance to win some blog candy too! And don’t forget to come back tomorrow to Cardz TV for Day 2 with our Sunday team, for even more fun, inspiration and another chance to win some great blog candy!
For my blog hop project I decided to create a couple of layouts of my grandson. Of course I used the Cardztv “Your the Man” Stamp set. My design paper is from Echo Park’s “Scoot” Collection. This paper is a great paper for boys. I cut the title using my Slice and added it to the top of the page along with some twine and buttons. I stamped the sentiment “Hello Handsome” using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and added a few stick pins that I had in my stash. I added a few more buttons to the bottom corner of the layout.
For the second page of the layout I created some banners at the top and added buttons and twine. I also added the large “Today” word bubble for my title and stamped “Mr. Fix-it” to a small label and added it to a large journaling card. I thought this sentiment went really well with the photo. You never know with a three year old what you are going to get! I finished the journal spot off with a couple more buttons.
What’s a blog hop without some blog candy! I am giving away a Bo Bunny Powder Mountain 6×6 paper pad. All you have to do is be a subscriber to my blog and leave a comment on this post along with a way to get in touch with you. I will choose a random winner from all of the comments. You have until Thursday, May 2 to enter my giveaway.
As a reminder, Mary will be giving 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps for her blog candy, so if you’re a follower of Cardz TV, just leave a comment on her blog! Mary will use random.org to pick a winner, and will announce the WINNER on Monday! Below is a list of all the stops in today’s “Your the Man” Blog Hop. If you get lost, just come back here to check the list and find your way again!
Thank you for hopping with us today…we hope you had fun! See you tomorrow at CardzTV for Day 2 with our Sunday Design Team!
Day 1 Links
1. Mary – http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Jeri – http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
3. Ginger – http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
4. Jennifer – http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Sharon – http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
6. Kristin – http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
7. Deanna – http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Karen – http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
9. Shawnee – http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
10. Gloria – http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
11. Amanda – http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
12. Julie – http://www.readysetstamp.com/
13. Nicole – http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
14. Rachelle – http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/