For my project I created a shaped card. I used the Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge. Using the shadow feature I cut the coffee pot at 4-1/4 inches. I wanted my handle on the coffee pot to be on the left so I used the flip button on my cricut to do this. My design paper is from October Afternoon’s Thrift Shoppe collection.
I cut out several layers and added them to the coffee pot. I stamped my sentiment on the front of my card with Timber Brown Staz-on.
I added some dyed seam binding and a button to the handle. I also added a piece of rick rack and a couple of buttons to the bottom of the pot.
Thanks for looking. Now for the blog candy! I am giving away a 6 x6 paper pad of the Authentique Halloween line. Just leave me a comment on this post along with a way to contact you. That’s it!
How to Win: Leave a comment @ CARDZ TV
(but I have Blog Candy too, so be sure to comment here as well)
|CARDZ TV STAMPS
Thanks for hopping all the way through, guys! We really appreciate all your kind comments and FOLLOWing us! Here’s a list of everyone in the hop in case you want to go back and take a longer look at some of the projects you found that you fell in love with!
1. Mary – http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah – http://www.sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
3.Candice – http://www.stampinpearls.blogspot.com
6.Laura – http://queenscardcastle.blogspot.com
7.Michelle – http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
8.Nicole – http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com
9.Gloria – http://www.girliascards.com/
10.Amanda – http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com
11.Melissa – http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
12. Jeri – http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
13. Julie – http://www.readysetstamp.com
14. Cathy – http://mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
15. DeNetra – http://www.essentiallyyourswithdenetra.blogspot.com/
16. Elaine – http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
17. Ginger – http://mysistersscrapper.com –> YOU ARE HERE
18.Pinke – http://simplypinke.blogspot.com
19. Susan – http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
20.Karen – http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
21.Dana – http://iwycd.blogspot.com/
22. Jennifer – http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
23. Jo – http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com
24.Kristin – http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
25. Sharon – http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com
26. Janis – http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/